Sunekos is an injectable treatment that stimulates your skin’s own production of collagen and elastin to provide incredible anti-ageing results, including: restoring volume loss, reducing wrinkles/fine lines and hydrating and rejuvenating skin.
How does Sunekos work?
As we age, our body's natural production of the proteins in the skin that are responsible for elasticity, hydration and strength slows and eventually stops. This leads to the skin sagging, volume loss and the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
Sunekos uses a patented formula of hyaluronic acid and amino acids to regenerate the deepest layers of your skin to promote a youthful appearance with plumper, firmer and smoother looking skin.
Unlike dermal fillers, which mainly consist of hyaluronic acid to create volume, Sunekos also contains amino acids, which are essential proteins for the creation of healthy skin.
It works by stimulating the building blocks of the Extra Cellular Matrix (ECM- the skin's basic scaffold system) and fibroblasts to produce new collagen and elastin that help to provide a hydrated and plumping effect from the deeper levels of your skin. This process is called bio-regeneration - literally regenerating those lost structural proteins that have caused the loss of elasticity and hydration to create a long-lasting and natural-looking youthful appearance.
Sunekos has 2 different strengths; 200 and 1200. They can be performed separately or in combination to provide a stronger effect. The 200 is suitable for clients with less visible lines and wrinkles, and the 1200 is perfect for clients with more visible signs of ageing.
It’s a fantastic alternative to Botox® or Dermal Fillers, for clients wanting a more subtle and natural approach to anti-ageing that doesn’t result in a ‘fake’, ‘frozen’ or ‘overdone’ look. However, it can also be used in conjunction with other treatments to provide a complete treatment plan to combat the signs of ageing.
Nutrakos Oral Supplement
Nutrakos is a supplement drink solution that we can offer in combination with Sunekos treatments to help boost the efficacy and longevity of treatment results.
These daily drinkable sachets contain amino acids that boost skin regeneration by supporting the fibroblasts that produce collagen and elastin. Clinical trials have shown that the higher the concentration of this potent mix of amino acids in the skin, the more collagen and elastin is produced. Combined with the Sunekos treatment plan, results in an improved texture, appearance and hydration of the skin.
(Nutrakos Oral Solution is a dietary supplement that does not replace a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Recommended use is 1 sachet daily, dissolved in water or tea, administered for up to 3 consecutive months, with a 3-month break).
What to expect from the treatment
- The treatment plan is 4 appointments, each a week apart.
- Each appointment should last no longer than 30 minutes, and you can continue with your daily activities immediately after treatment.
- As with any injectable procedure, you may see some initial swelling, bruising and/or bleeding at the injection sites, but this will settle very quickly (usually within a couple of hours max)
- You can start to see the results after the first week and continue to see a marked improvement as the weeks progress, but you should complete the 4 sessions to get the most effective and intended results.
- This treatment plan can then be repeated 6 months later to maintain the results, but studies have shown there can still be a visible improvement in skin condition for up to 8 months post initial treatment.
Course of 4 x weekly Sunekos
(one area i.e. face/neck)
Course of 4 x weekly Sunekos
One-off treatment Sunekos
1 month's supply of Nutrakos Daily Drink Supplement
Book your FREE consultation
Get in touch with Skin HD today to book a consultation and learn more about our treatments.
Phone: 0161 974 0212
Text: 07772 041 108