Our dermal filler procedures deliver instant results, leaving your face fuller and more youthful and banishing unsightly lines
What are dermal fillers?
Dermal fillers are great for regaining lost volume and smoothing away the creases, folds and wrinkles which naturally occur with age.
Dermal Fillers are composed of a product naturally created by the body, Cross-Linked Hyaluronic Acid.
This product is injected directly into the areas of the face that have lost volume, giving an instant boost that can last from 6-24 months depending on the product used.
Common treatment areas
- Cheek Enhancement
- Jawline Fillers
- Chin Filler
- Temple Hollow Fillers
- Tear Trough Fillers
- Lip Enhancement
- Nasiolabial Folds (Nose to Mouth lines)
- Marionette Lines (Lines from the mouth to the chin)
- Perioral Lines (Smoker’s lines)
- Non-surgical nose job (straightening the bridge of the nose)
- Eyebrow lift
- Any fine lines or wrinkles on most areas of the face
NOSE-TO-MOUTH LINES OR MARIONETTE LINES
£225 - £475
£245 - £475
NON-SURGICAL NOSE JOB
£750 - £1250
* using a combination of Juvederm Ultra 3/4 and Voluma placed at deeper levels to give the appearance of a face lift without the need for cuts or stitches
Learn more about Dermal Fillers
Read our guide to Dermal Fillers now to learn more about Dermal Fillers: what they are, what they are used for, how they works, how long they last, before and after pictures and more.
If you have any further questions about our Dermal Filler treatments please feel free to get in touch, one of our team will be glad to answer any questions you have.
Book your FREE consultation
Get in touch with Skin HD today to book a consultation and learn more about our treatments.
Phone: 0161 974 0212
Text: 07772 041 108