Non-Surgical Nose Job
A Non-Surgical Nose Job (Rhinoplasty) is a minimally invasive procedure that involves injecting Dermal Fillers into specific areas of the nose to reduce the appearance of any bumps and ridges and alter the shape of the nose without surgery.
This procedure is great for people that would like to change the appearance of their nose with immediate results without having to resort to surgery that can have a lot of recovery time and be very costly.
Non-Surgical Nose Jobs can help to correct slight imperfections such as:
- Dorsal hump or ‘hooked nose’
- Drooping tip of the nose
- Asymmetry or crookedness
- Low or flat bridge
- Straighten out a ‘ski slope’ nose by adding filler to the midsection
- Refining any irregularities after a traditional surgical Rhinoplasty
- Bumps and ridges can be smoothed
- Rebalance size of the nose so it is more proportionate to the rest of the face
Please note that a Non-Surgical Nose Job is not able to reduce the size of the nose or correct major imperfections such as an extreme bump from a broken nose or alleviate any breathing difficulties – a traditional Rhinoplasty surgery may be the best option for these cases.
NON-SURGICAL NOSE JOB
How do non-surgical nose jobs work?
Dermal Fillers are composed of Hyaluronic Acid, which is naturally created by the body, and are typically used to plump out areas that have lost volume with age or to add volume to areas to accentuate features.
Injecting Dermal Fillers into certain areas of the nose can smooth out any bumps, reduce the appearance of a ‘hooked’ nose or lift the nasal tip, and can actually make the nose appear smaller by creating an illusion by improving symmetry, despite actually injecting volume into the nose, for example - adding filler above a bump can make it appear less prominent.
Skin HD uses Dermal Fillers that are highly reputable, extremely safe and non-allergenic as the Hyaluronic Acid is safely reabsorbed back into the body as it degrades, and as it does dissolve it does so symmetrically and evenly, leaving no trace behind.
You will see the results of a Non-Surgical Nose Job immediately and can consult with your practitioner to ensure that the results meet your expectations.
There may be some slight swelling and reddening of the skin after the procedure, but this will go down within 48 hours. There is very little downtime afterwards and most people carry on with their daily activities immediately after the procedure – which is why this treatment has been known as the ‘lunch-time nose job’, as you could go straight back to work afterwards if you wanted.
Dependent on the product used, the results tend to last from 6 months to 2 years, but if for any reason the client is not happy with the results, the procedure is reversible and can be dissolved using hyaluronidase – but we do advise to wait for 3 weeks after the procedure for any swelling to completely subside.
Results are immediate but not permanent, so will need to repeated to maintain the desired shape and contour of the nose.
Benefits of a non-surgical nose job
- Ideal for those who want to change the appearance of their nose without having to undergo surgery or for those who have contraindications to general anaethesia
- Procedure is very quick – total time is 30 minutes
- Results are visible immediately with little recovery time and results last for 6-12 months. Clients can continue with their daily routine immediately
- Natural looking results
- No extensive bruising
- Non invasive, relatively painless, extremely safe
- Affordable – a Non Surgical Nose Job at Skin HD is £350, compared to an average cost of £4000 for a traditional Surgical Rhinoplasty
- Topical anesthetic cream is used before the treatment and a numbing agent used in the Dermal Filler Injection itself to ensure little to no discomfort
- Very specific improvements can be made as Dermal Fillers are very versatile
- Procedure can be reversed easily if necessary
Book your FREE consultation
Get in touch with Skin HD today to book a consultation and learn more about our treatments.
Phone: 0161 974 0212
Text: 07772 041 108