Obagi Nu-Derm® System
Obagi Nu-Derm® System helps to transform skin by addressing moderate to advanced pigmentation and improving visible signs of skin ageing.
Prescription required. (Non-prescription strength products also available)
Obagi Nu-Derm® System
- Moderate to advanced melasma, hyperpigmentation, age spots
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Rough skin, skin laxity
- Also good for acne with Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation (PIH)
- All skin types and ethnicities
Obagi Nu-derm system is physician-dispensed, prescription strength skin care system that can actually transform your skin at a cellular level. It is a complete skin care system specially formulated to address the signs of photo-damage and restores the healthy function of your skin cells.
Clinically proven to help correct hyperpigmentation, dark spots and melasma; decrease pore size; minimise fine lines and wrinkles and smooths skin; improves complexion of the skin and evens out skin tone - resulting in younger and healthier looking skin.
Available for normal/dry or normal/oily skin types and in prescription strength or non-prescription (FX) versions
Why choose FX systems?
- Avoid side effects such as skin sensitivity, redness, skin peeling
- Ideal for maintenance and prolonging results of prescription-based range
NEED TO KNOW
- Obagi Nu-Derm Clear and Blender contains 4% hydroquinone. People with prior history of sensitivity or allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients should not use it. The safety of topical hydroquinone use during pregnancy or in children (12 years and under) has not been established.
- Daily sunscreen use is an essential aspect of hydroquinone therapy because even minimal sunlight exposure sustains melanocytic activity.
- Can cause erythema/redness, slight peeling and/or flaking and some skin sensitivity – not ideal for clients with rosacea
- Contains sodium metabisulfite, a sulfite that may cause allergic-type reactions including anaphylactic symptoms and life-threatening or less severe asthmatic episodes in certain susceptible people. The overall prevalence of sulfite sensitivity in the general population is unknown and probably low. Sulfite sensitivity is seen more frequently in asthmatic than in non-asthmatic people.
What's included in the Obagi Nu-Derm System?
Full Size Kit £455
- Gentle Cleanser/Foaming Cleansing Gel* (200ml lasts 12-18 weeks)
- Toner (200ml lasts 12-18 weeks)
- Clear°/Clear FX◊ (57g lasts 6-8 weeks)
- Exfoderm/Exfoderm Forte* (57g lasts 16 weeks)
- Blender°/Blend FX◊ (57g lasts 16 weeks)
- Hydrate (48g lasts 7 weeks)
- Sun Shield Matt SPF50 (85g lasts 18 weeks)
Trial Size Kit £239
- Gentle Cleanser/Foaming Cleansing Gel* (57g lasts 6 weeks)
- Toner (57g lasts 6 weeks)
- Clear°/Clear FX◊ (57g lasts 6 weeks)
- Exfoderm/Exfoderm Forte* (28g lasts 6 weeks)
- Blender°/Blend FX◊ (28g lasts 6 weeks)
- Sun Shield Matt SPF50 (28g lasts 6 weeks)
- Please note no hydrate is included in the trial size kit (Available to purchase separately £46.50)
Vitamin A Product
- Vitamin A product also required to mix with blender for both full size and trial size kits. This allows for delivery of deeper penetration of product.
Tretinoin° (20g lasts for 6 weeks)
- 0.025% - £79
- 0.05% - £89
- 0.1% high strength - £99
*Products vary depending on skin type - normal/dry or normal/oily
°Prescription based skincare – contains 4% hydroquinone
◊Non-prescription (FX) products contain 4% arbutin (naturally occurring and less potent form of hydroquinone)
Book your FREE consultation
Get in touch with Skin HD today to book a consultation and learn more about our treatments.
Phone: 0161 974 0212
Text: 07772 041 108