Teoxane Redensity I is a Collagen Biostimulator treatment that treats premature skin ageing, restores skin density and nourishes the skin from the inside out by stimulating the body's natural production of collagen and elastin.
What is Redensity 1?
Teosyal Puresense Redensity 1 is an award winning skin enhancer treatment made by Teoxane, designed to restore hydration, luminize and tone skin. The light filling innovation is designed to target dull complexion, fine lines and dehydrated skin on the face, neck, décolleté and hands.
It is an injectable treatment that falls between a standard dermal filler and mesotherapy treatments, due to its unique formula of Hyaluronic Acid, Amino Acids, vitamins and minerals. This blend of ingredients is delivered to the dermis, working at a level that can't be reached by topical skincare products, and encourages the body to boost natural production of collagen and elastin - the main components in the skin that give it it's structure, tone and glow.
This treatment, also known as a beauty booster, is used for overall rejuvenation, and gives a natural-looking refreshed, radiant and youthful complexion with long lasting results.
How does it work?
The unique blend of non-cross linked hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals provide instant and cumulative hydration, whilst stimulating collagen production and helping to firm the skin from within.
- Hyaluronic Acid is the main basic component of Redensity 1, which is naturally present in the skin. But as we age, production slows and the first signs of ageing appear. By completing a course of Redensity 1 treatments, it replaces lost Hyaluronic Acid to improve skin's hydration, restore volume and smooth out lines and wrinkles.
- Also included are 8 amino acids, which stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, which are essential for skin healing and to give skin it's structure.
- 3 antioxidants included prevent damage to cellular structure, caused by free-radicals - stress, environmental pollution, poor diet or lifestyle etc.
- 2 Minerals take an active park in synthesis and protection of new cells and increase cell turnover
- Vitamin B6 is essential for energy production for cell metabolism in the dermis.
Together, these unique dermo-restructuring complex ingredients combined action repair and 'redensifies' the skin whilst hydrating, prevents premature skin ageing, helps with thinning, ageing skin and gives an overall radiant complexion.
Check out our complete guide to Collagen Biostimulator Treatments, including some of the most commonly asked questions about the procedure.
- Loss of skin elasticity due to ageing
- Minimising moderate wrinkles/lines/folds
- Improving the appearance of skin depressions and acne scarring
- Thin, damaged skin
- Dull skin, tired features, poor skin quality, uneven skin tone
- Loss of tone, increased skin laxity, sagging skin and imperfections
- Dry, dehydrated skin
- May help people with 'problem' skin, such as hormonal acne, eczema, rosacea
- Redensity 1 can be used as a preventative treatment for our younger clients or older clients with more advanced signs of ageing.
- Ideal for those looking to rejuvenate multiple areas across the face and interested in finding a long-term solution
What areas can be treated?
Results visible after just one treatment, continuing to improve over several weeks when completing a full course of treatments (3 sessions) to provide long-lasting results of up to 2 years, lengthened by keeping up with maintenance sessions every 4-6 months.
- Also described as an injectable moisturiser, Redensity 1 delivers deep skin hydration and improves tissue quality
- Restores a youthful dewy complexion
- Diminish fine lines, naturally plumps, smooths and restores skin glow
- Increase skin vibrancy and luminosity
- Gradually restore overall volume for a naturally youthful appearance
- Tighter, healthier skin that is more contoured and defined
- Increases collagen production and redensifies skin
- Anti-ageing effect, correcting crepey skin, and reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Long lasting results without appearing ‘overdone’ or ‘fake’
- Improves skin laxity, quality and overall health
- Improves appearance of acne scars or other atrophic scarring and other textural irregularities
Procedure and Prices
- 3 sessions, 3-4 week intervals between treatments
- One-off Maintenance sessions every 4-6 months to maintain optimal results
- Procedure time – 30 minutes
- Back to work – immediately - you will have small bumps visible for about 24 hours after the procedure, so may be advisable to have the treatment in the evening
- Numbing cream applied before appointment to reduce discomfort, product also contains lidocaine to ensure maximum comfort during procedure
REDENSITY 1 - STANDARD
Course of 3 sessions - £650
(Administered as 2ml first session, 1ml, 1ml)
Maintenance session - £195
REDENSITY 1 - INTENSE
Course of 3 sessions - £795
(Administered as 3ml first session, 2ml, 2ml)
Maintenance session - £250
Book your FREE consultation
Get in touch with Skin HD today to book a consultation and learn more about our treatments.
Phone: 0161 974 0212
Text: 07772 041 108